Pages

You can now find me writing here...

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Kansas Author: Callie Lyons

Maybe 8 or 9 years ago, I was visiting with a friend of mine from high school. She asked me something like, "So how do you get started... writing and publishing?" and I think I managed to come up with a few tips even though I was fairly new at the publishing part, myself.

Well... somehow... while I was busy hemming and hawing over my writing career, and procrastinating (for lack of a better word), my friend Callie went and wrote herself a book.


Stain-Resistant, Nonstick, Waterproof, and Lethal: The Hidden Dangers of C8

She's written and published on many worthy topics, in fact, and I couldn't be more proud.

These days, I probably ought to be calling Callie for tips.

Callie Lyons Blogspot

1 comment:

Callie Lyons said...

Dearest friend, Tracy,

Thanks for mentioning me! I think about you often, even though I'm lousy at staying in touch.

This writer wouldn't be published if not for your timely encouragement and guidance.

Take care. I'm looking forward to seeing you in August!

Warmest Regards,
Callie