Pages

You can now find me writing here...

Monday, March 05, 2007

What color is my brain?

I swear, when I took this quiz before my brain was purple. It said something about me being idealistic and spending a lot of time thinking about fictional people and places. But this morning I keep coming up with green. Perhaps my brain starts out green in the morning and changes through the day. It's very possible that it is purple by evening, don't you think?

Your Brain is Green

Of all the brain types, yours has the most balance.
You are able to see all sides to most problems and are a good problem solver.
You need time to work out your thoughts, but you don't get stuck in bad thinking patterns.

You tend to spend a lot of time thinking about the future, philosophy, and relationships (both personal and intellectual).


Drop me a comment and let me know what color YOUR brain is. I'm dying to know.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've taken your quiz and so has many of family members. So far they are right on for them. I'm not sure about me. My brain was purple. I do tend to be a bit idealistic but I certainly don't dream much about another life!
Melissa

Anonymous said...

Me thinks me need an editor! Typing too fast and not making much sense! Sorry! Melissa

Anonymous said...

The color purple.

Anonymous said...

My brain is red LOL.. I thought for sure it would be blue.

Derek the Great said...

My brain is blue--but I think the quiz is too short. To rely on an internet quiz, and really to perform in-depth self-analysis, I like to see at least 10 questions.

"Your brain is blue.

"Of all the brain types, yours is the most mellow.

"You tend to be in a meditative state most of the time. You don't try to think away your troubles.

"Your thoughts are realistic, fresh, and honest. You truly see things as how they are.

You tend to spend a lot of time thinking about your friends, your surroundings, and your life."

Tracy Million Simmons said...

I'm so tempted to call you Derek the Mellow... but it just doesn't have the same ring as Derek the Great.

And I agree, in-depth self-analysis requires at least 10 questions. With ten questions it probably would have been clear that my brain is purple with green stripes. Idealistically Balanced.

;-)
Tracy