Pages

You can now find me writing here...

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Topsy Turvy

Everything is happening out of order this morning. I pulled myself from bed thinking about laundry, of all things. So I threw in a load and sorted the hamper into three piles -- towels, colors, whites. Then I went ahead and walked the dog because she somehow had gotten it in her head that it was time. Seeing the neighbors' garbage cans out reminded me that I should put ours out. Then I spied my camera out on the table (little girl had been photographing her "pirate beach condo" last night) and I decided it would be a good time to clear it of the 100s of pictures that must be on it. Got a little lost sorting through those, of course.

Ended up having cookies and milk for breakfast ONLY because I was digging through the kitchen looking for my thyroid meds (which I still haven't found) and ran across the cookies on the way. Funny thing is that I have this vague memory from yesterday that I had found a better place to store them (the thyroid meds/not the cookies)...

Now I am remembering that today is pay day and I have some bills/budgeting type stuff to update. Never mind all the computer chores I had on my list for the morning (including blogging). I'm leaving you with this photo.


Unfortunately, these are not the cookies I ate this morning. They were entirely devoured by the kids and I yesterday. These are hubby's handiwork and I took the photo because I am forever amazed that he can use the exact same recipe I use and yet his cookies are always more beautiful and delicious. I can't imagine what it is that I do wrong, but my cookies never turn out looking like this.

No comments: