Pages

You can now find me writing here...

Friday, February 09, 2007

What is your Child's Learning Talent?

I'm usually pretty annoyed by the idea of trying to wrap people up in little boxes, but on the other hand, I think this is a fine illustration of just how different people are and the things that need to be taken into account when honoring learning styles and thinking about the myriad of ways people tend to absorb information. (Some of these illustrations don't appear to be quite readable, if you click on the image you can read it just fine.)

Evie





Maddie





Kaman





What is your Child's Learning Talent?


by Montessorimom.com: Educational Resource

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, Tracy, did you find these category match-ups were accurate?

I took the test as if I was a child (I kinda am) and my talent is logic. And I guess that's appropriate in many ways.

Melissa said...

I also took the test for myself and it said my talent was creativity. I agree that I definitely know where everything is located in the house and that I'm great at findng lost items for family members. Interesting test.