Pages

You can now find me writing here...

Friday, February 02, 2007

Spoiled Kitty



Inspired by a book she brought home from the library, my middle kid made the cat a bed complete with cushy new pillow. Sooterkin seems to be pleased. The first day the bed was complete, I estimate she spent at least 16 of her requisite 18 sleeping hours in the bed. She still arrived to wake me at 5am this morning. I’m glad, spoiled though she may be, that she understands her role in the family is to help me get out of bed early in the mornings. Of course, if I tolerate just a little bit of purring and whisker rubbing, I’ve learned she’ll eventually curl up next to me and drift back into kitty dreamland. With the cat at my back and the dog on my feet… early mornings aren’t always what they should be.

No comments: