Pages

You can now find me writing here...

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Lest you think I don't love my dog.

So Naisey, our dog, comes up to me the other day and says, “Hey, that cat gets an awful lot of press. It’s only been around for six months or so and it is featured in how many blog entries? Photos even. How come you never post any photos of ME on your blog? I’m cute. I’m lovable. I’ve been sleeping on your feet for nearly eight years. Surely I deserve some credit. At the very least, I deserve a tagline that says, “love my dog.”

It's true. Naisey is a sweetheart of a dog and has much better manners, in general, than the cat. She deserves press and kudos and all sorts of attention. The thing about Naisey is… well, she’s kind of like my very own shadow. She’s always there. She’s so faithful I can almost forget she’s more than just an extension of myself. (Who do you thinking I’m talking to all the time? Myself? No. I talk to the dog.)



These aren't even Halloween pictures... she just likes to dress up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I gave my cat some press time today, too. Oops...better not show Naisey!