Pages

You can now find me writing here...

Thursday, January 04, 2007

2007 Resolutions

Of course, I can’t let myself get away with two “low standards” years in a row. I’ve put a lot of thought into my goals for 2007. Resolutions are to be taken seriously and part of the process, it seems to me, is figuring out how you are going to maintain your focus on the goal throughout the entire year.

My general goal this year is to do something about IT (as opposed to not worrying about IT like I did last year). In general, I’d like to weigh a little less by year’s end… and have written a little more. Beyond that, I’m not committing to a year-end goal.

Instead, I’m committing to making goals. I’m willing to take it week by week. I’m happy to let the wind blow in new and different directions. But progress, of some sort, will be made…

That’s my resolution and I’m sticking to it.

No comments: