Pages

You can now find me writing here...

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Wisdom from Chocolate

My middle daughter is taking the Dove chocolate wrappers quite seriously these days.

Last night she got one that said, "Don't think about it."

"I didn't think about it, and it worked!" she told me.

When asked what "it" was, she said "Anything! Just clear your mind!"

I've been practicing yoga for ten years and have never had any luck on the "clearing my mind" aspect of it. Perhaps I should have just been eating more chocolate all along.

Today, the final chocolate in the bag (which she snagged) told her she looked good in red. So she went and changed into a red shirt.

Mine said, "There's no excuse not to dream."

So there you have it -- all you ever needed to know wrapped around a little nugget of chocolate.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I need to pay more attention to my chocolate! Sadly, I didn't know that Dove wrappers had advice on them! I just gobble it up. Maybe that's a Dove lesson too. "Slow down and read the wrapper now and then!"
Melissa