Pages

You can now find me writing here...

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Delightful Day

Today was one of those delightful days. The kids and I left home early and I didn’t spend a single second thinking about cleaning, straightening, or otherwise doing chores around my house. We started the day at demonstration of the Standing Bear Intertribal Brotherhood Drum. It was interesting as well as entertaining. It was something completely new to the kids, so it held their interest well enough. From there we had a cheap meal at McD’s and then hung out with some friends until it was time for our homeschool group to meet at the history museum. My kids were happy ALL day and therefore, I could not help but be happy ALL day.

This evening, my oldest (age 9) and I took a LONG walk with the dog. Our goal was an hour and we hit 52 minutes. We chatted about our day, the houses we were passing, and family plans for the immediate future (for which we don’t have a lot of specifics, but we have a lot of ideas). I learned some stuff I didn’t know. For instance, she knows exactly what she wants to be when she grows up… an actress. Why I had no idea of this, I don’t really know… but it’s a cool idea, having an actress in the family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, for a family of comics we need
an actress to balance us out.haha