Pages

You can now find me writing here...

Friday, May 30, 2008

An Event to Keep me Blogging on Friday



1. For me, having to memorize things is the opposite of creativity.

2. Joshilyn Jackson's, the girl who stopped swimming, was the last excellent book I read.

3. I like fill-ins because they prompt me to think up things I might not have otherwise thought about.

4. In nature I like looking at everything; the sky, little things that crawl and spin webs, fish and birds, my kids (great to watch any kids when they are ouside exploring), new plants, flowers...

5. I haven't entirely decided who should win the US elections (and there is a good chance I won't share it with you anyway).

6. The last time I laughed with all my belly was a Smallville re-run the other night when Lionel Luther was in Clark Kent's body and he gave his (Clark's) mom a hug. "Clark! What's wrong with you?!?!?" she said.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to an early birthday dessert, tomorrow my plans include celebrating day one of being 38 and Sunday, I want to just hang with my family!

3 comments:

Sandra Dodd said...

Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Yup, Happy Birthday, Tracy!!

Janet said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!! Hope you had fun this weekend; thanks for playing :-)