Pages

You can now find me writing here...

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Our House Guest

Meet Gus.

I don't think I've even mentioned that we've had a house guest for the past couple of weeks. Gus is a fairly quiet, agreeable guy... unless he's scolding Nancy for pestering him too much. She's just like any younger sibling, I guess. Fun to play with, but doesn't seem to recognize when the older dogs are tired of playing.

In all seriousness though, I think Gus has been wonderful socialization for our pup. Having three dogs in the house has pushed us to deal with a few of our remaining issues with her. She's still young, but I think Nancy is turning into a pretty darned good dog.

He's probably going home this week. We are going to miss him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

who is gus??? what a cutie!