Pages

You can now find me writing here...

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Notes from the Dog Party

Only my sister can make a four dog household seem doable. I am convinced of that. And I need to quickly forget that before I make my way home. Because I'm pretty sure two dogs and a cat are the limit for our household.

None-the-less, there is something to be said for living life at a dog's pace. Our pup makes sure I'm up early each morning (I seem to be the only one who hears her pleas to escape her crate) and the weather has been wonderful for early morning sitting in the back yard while the dogs romp and play. By the time everyone else is up and around, we get to take a walk. Then the dogs nap while the people lounge.

I hope life is so placid as we make our way west tomorrow!


Face Painting at the No Kill Animal Shelter Benefit


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow - great painted faces!