Pages

You can now find me writing here...

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Jiggety Jig - Home again!

We've been home, then gone, then home again, then gone again, now home! Middle Munchkin has said at least three times this afternoon, "I'm so glad to be home."

We've had a lovely week with my sister (the bestest munchkin auntie), visiting various relatives and folks back home... having visitors and visiting other places. We spent some time with my niece in Lawrence. All I could think was that the last time (well, a couple of times ago) that my niece and I hung out in Lawrence -- I was somewhere near 21 and she was about 6. Now she's 21 and my son is 6 (for a little while longer).

~~~~~~~
It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live, remember that.
~Albus Dumbledore (J.K. Rowling),
H.P. & The Sorcerer's Stone

No comments: