Pages

You can now find me writing here...

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Absent

Just when I thought I was on a roll, one day passes... then two.... As Evie said last night, there just too many things on the calendar this week. It's unfortunate that summers tend to be this way, even for those of us who should be able to take summer days just like the days of any other season.

How is it that I, who prefer to keep my calendar at no more than one major outing per week, am going somewhere nearly EVERY day? Today, in fact, I left my house no less that three times! Eye exam, 4-H food project meeting, and a barbeque in the evening. Tried to convince myself to ride the bike, at least, to the eye exam. But since the exam was waaaay on the other side of town and I kept imagining myself sitting in the waiting room, sweat dripping into my eyes as I tried to catch my breath and they called my name, I opted to drive the car.

I've come up with at least a dozen good blog topics in the last three days, but since my time in seat has been spent working (yah! working!), I've not managed to get to any of them.

Looking forward to the weekend. NEXT week I'm staying home... well, sort of... I'll keep you posted.

No comments: