Pages

You can now find me writing here...

Friday, March 23, 2007

11 Candles on her Cake

In honor of 11 years, here are 11 thoughts from Mom...


  1. As the child who has most had to put up with my trials and errors of parenting, thank you for being such a good sport about it.

  2. I know you really wanted a puppy for your birthday and I know that what you actually received pales in comparison. Thanks for accepting it with a smile, anyway.

  3. You have one of the most beautiful smiles I have ever seen and I love your sense of humor.

  4. I credit you for helping me to develop my own sense of humor. You are a great teacher and role model.

  5. I don't think I could have grown up nearly so well without you.

  6. I owe you thanks for breaking this new momma in gently.

  7. I can't believe that I still think of myself as a new momma after eleven years.

  8. You have made my journey a lot of fun.

  9. I can hardly remember what life was like before you came along, and when I try to remember, it seems like something was missing.

  10. It really all does pass in just a blink of an eye.

  11. I look forward to seeing where the next eleven years take you.


Happy Birthday to my Munchkin #1!

No comments: