Pages

You can now find me writing here...

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Don't ya hate it when...

You have so many great things to blog about and no time for blogging?!?!?!

In no particular order:


  • Hubby got bar exam results! He passed! I could write for days about what this means for us, but still digesting it, really. I guess the short and sweet is that... life really does go on!

  • On Saturday I was able to spend 6+ hours ALL BY MYSELF. Now, I'm not complaining about being with my kids all the time or anything like that, but I can't even remember the last time I had six hours of complete solitude. I was driving (Topeka to Hutchinson and back again), of course, but hey, alone time is alone time. Besides, Kansas is a pretty attractive place (believe it or not)... especially on this end of the state where there are rolling hills and pretty little water holes and some green here and there.

    The amusing part was that dear hubby was concerned about me being in the car on my own. After all, he is currently getting 10 hours of car/alone time EVERY week (job commute). It would have been a hellish plan for a Saturday for him. For me, however, it was pure bliss.

  • My baby boy shed his training wheels last week. He and his sister hadn't been out more than three minutes when he returned to the house saying he wanted the extra wheels taken OFF his bike. That was it -- barely a couple of spills later and he was riding like a pro. He's still pretty nervous about the roads and moving vehicles, but hey, a little extra caution in my book is A-OKAY!

1 comment:

LoryKC said...

Congratulations to your hubbie!!!!

Yay for you---alone time is alone time! I'd take those hours alone in the car! (You get to pick your music all the time!) ;)