Pages

You can now find me writing here...

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Crazy Making in a Good Way

Tonight an acquaintance said, "I don't know how you spend all day, every day with your children. It would drive me insane. The time I do spend makes me crazy."

I never have a clue how to respond to stuff like this. Laugh it off? Pretend to feel a little crazy, too? Try to explain that I don't necessarily spend every minute of every day... or my theory that spending more time together actually makes it easier to be together (true for husbands and for kids).

My son tried to inject a little levity into the conversation. "Well the truth is, we're just perfect kids," he said.

"It's teamwork, isn't it Bud?" I finally came up with.

He just grinned.

Life isn't always easy, but it's almost always fun.... or at least crazy making in a good way. I really think it all depends on how you look at it.

I see a beautiful, colorful tree. Bonus, it needs no water.

No comments: