Pages

You can now find me writing here...

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Two Goals not Fitting Together

So I didn't make resolutions this year, but I did give myself a couple of goals (for the time being) to spend more time writing and to get back to blogging. The problem is that I have found much success getting back to writing by removing myself entirely from reach of the internet. I'm writing at my kitchen table again, sometimes on paper, sometimes on my new laptop, but without wireless in the house (for the time being) I don't have easy access to my blog and all my online friends.

It seems silly that I can't manage to do one as well as the other. None-the-less, the coordination remains off.

I've not given up yet.

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Perhaps it's good enough for now. Although I'd love to see online writing from you so I have something amazing to read.I'm glad your are writing for you. Although I'm enjoying my blogging I find myself spending too much time on it and need to create a time for it then move on. I have lots of things on my uberlist :)