Pages

You can now find me writing here...

Friday, December 18, 2009

Friday Fill-In



  1. No, we will NOT simply do as everyone else does just because everyone else does it.
  2. Many of my family's activities (well beyond eating) involve gathering at the old kitchen table.
  3. I watched the steam rising from the hot cup of coffee (or tea) and thought: that might be too hot to drink.
  4. So it's cliche, but I know everything is going to be okay.
  5. I'll take time and conversation over stuff and gifts any day of the week.
  6. When television/computers become the center of your world and you spend more time prioritizing them than the people in your life, it's time to make a change, at least from my point of view.
  7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a few hours on my own while the rest of the family goes to visit the grandparents, tomorrow my plans include filling the remaining cracks in the drywall of our project room and Sunday, I want to keep a blank slate!

No comments: