Pages

You can now find me writing here...

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween Preview

Meet Doon. For those of you who are not familiar with The City of Ember, start with the books, they are better than the movie.

Then we have our classic Halloween Mummy. Hubby let us destroy one of his favorite old sheets for this one.

And here we have the beautiful gypsy girl.
Lots of scheduling conflicts, but we did end up having a Halloween party and the weather was gorgeous. Absolutely perfect! Good friends. Good Times. Good costumes. I've long wanted to start the tradition of having an annual Halloween party. This is the second time I've actually managed to get it done. It's so worth it. I made the adults dress up in costume, as well.
You'll have to turn your head for this next one. My first try of taking video on my camera and it didn't occur to me that I would have difficulty figuring out how to turn the image. Perhaps the lesson is to only take video with the camera in an upright position. But I figure I just haven't explored enough options. Maybe I'll turn the video function over to the kids and have them teach me how to do it in a few weeks!

Pumpkin Bowling (We got the idea from the local Farmer's Market. It was a hit!)

No comments: