I've seen this one a few places, but I'm officially taking my tag from Todd at Quirky Outtakes.
1. Halloween is my favorite holiday. I love dressing up. It really bums me out when adults refuse to dress up or when they talk about their kids being too old for Halloween. I don't give a fig about trick-or-treat (though I won't refuse candy), I just like having an excuse to dress up.
2. I am very particular about the way my groceries are placed in the cart. I used to try to be laid back about it and just go with the flow, but as I've gotten older I have decided there are a few things in life that it is okay for there to only be one right way... and that is my way... and that's why the hubby and kids hand me items to be placed in the cart rather than tossing stuff in themselves.
3. My current "healthy" ritual is drinking a cup of green tea each morning. I put a drop of Iris flower essence in because I heard that Iris is good for creativity. I don't know if I am actually more creative, but I enjoy the ritual.
4. I blog mostly for my own benefit. Kudos to those of you who stop in once in a while to give me props. They are greatly appreciated.
5. I felt oh-about-19 for so many years that it still surprises me when I think about the fact that I now feel so much older than that. Some days I'm not sure how to feel about the recognition that I am finally one of the grown ups.
6. I love sitting in my room with the door closed, listening to the conversations my kids are having in the other room. I'm not eavesdropping, just appreciating the great people that they are and the wondrous things that go through their heads.
I will go ahead and throw out a few tags: Lory, Heather, Magoo, Marshall, Justine, Samantha (where on earth have you been, Samantha?) just to test the waters and see who is out there. Leave a comment if you play.
If you want to consider yourself tagged, too, here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on the blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.