Pages

You can now find me writing here...

Thursday, August 16, 2007

It's not my habit to moan...

but here it is, the Moaning Meme, via Lory (who had answers I was tempted to ditto).

4 things that should go into room 101 and be removed from the face of the earth.

  • high fructose corn syrup
  • CAFOs (Concentrated Animal Feeding Operations)
  • professional (lifetime) politicians
  • high-heeled shoes (or any shoes, for that matter, that aren't entirely practical)


3 things people do that make you want to shake them violently.

  • make broad statements about general groups of people (i.e lawyers, catholics, homeschoolers) as if they can paint them all with the same brush
  • claim dozens of reasons for why something can't be done without once considering how whatever it is they want to do CAN be done
  • speak poorly or negatively about their children/spouses... especially when it's done in front of said children/spouses


2 things you find yourself moaning about.

  • my aching back (or tailbone)
  • home improvement projects I've not yet managed to get to



1 thing the above answers tell you about yourself.

  • I ought to start thinking about when I'm going to do my stint in office...


RULES

  • Link to the original meme at freelancecynic.com so people know what it's all about!
  • Be as honest as possible, This is about letting people get to know the real you!
  • Try not to insult anyone - unless they really deserve it or are very, very ugly!
  • Post these rules at the end of every meme!

3 comments:

LoryKC said...

You get things done in a much more timely manner than I do!
Let me know when it's your time to run--I'll vote for you!

Derek the Great said...

Wait a minute ... isn't "career politicians" a general group of people that should not be painted with a broad brush?

Tracy Million Simmons said...

Ah... but I'm not painting them. I'm leaving them out of the picture entirely!