Pages

You can now find me writing here...

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Yes, an unusually late night post from me.

Unschooling Voices has put up a final call for June submissions. It's a site I love to browse and I don't participate nearly enough. One of the topics is two pictures that show what unschooling looks like in your house currently. Easy enough. I went to the most recent photo folder on my computer and selected two.


#1 - Miss Maddie is becoming quite the pancake maker. She says someday she is going to be able to flip them from the pan the way her people do on SIMS.


#2 - Last summer I (Mom) was pleased to have put together a pretty stunning sandbox. This year they have taught me that it makes a pretty good swimming hole, as well. It starts out with rivers and castles and moats until it's so full it's a beach... in our yard!

No comments: