Pages

You can now find me writing here...

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Master Moving Plan?

Did I say, a couple of posts back, that we had a master moving plan? Well, that plan has been wadded up and disposed of. I am collecting empty boxes, however. One way or another... I'm sort of preparing to pack.

Anyway, here and there, up and down, nilly and willy, we finally arrived at actual house-hunting once again. Today we put an offer on a two-story with a great yard (perhaps even a piano, as well...)

Now I'm busy NOT getting my heart set on this one and NOT allowing myself to plan the next many years of my life because... well, I'm just not getting excited about anything until I'm actually hauling full boxes... somewhere.

Keep your fingers crossed with me. No holding the breath... that's too risky.

(And if you are someone who expects pictures... I'm not sending pictures until I know for sure. That makes it just that much easier to maintain my indifference.)

3 comments:

LoryKC said...

My fingers are crossed but that makes it all the more difficult to type! ;)
We got the two-story and piano two years ago and life is good!
(Of course, we'll likely be house-hunting again this time next year but I can't think about that now!)
I hope it all works out!

Anonymous said...

So does that mean 'two' pianos????

Anonymous said...

oh, and yeah where are the pics!!!!!