Pages

You can now find me writing here...

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Complete Silliness

Dedicated to my Sister -- who KNOWS all about silliness.

In the beginning there was the City of Butts (they were the first people to discover butts). The Silly Willies lived there – and he was one of them. The City, however, was getting ready to break apart, and his father put him in a space ship and sent him down to earth where he was put in mom’s tummy and then born. This is the story as my little boy tells it… this week.

My son, age 5, has been telling us stories of his “old family” for a couple of years now.

“In my old family, they only ate popcorn chicken.”

“In my old family, there were no adults to tell the kids what to do.”

“In my old family, people could fly and people only ate candy and Dragon Tales was always on television and dinosaurs still walked the earth and money grew on trees and ....

Some days I want to go live with his old family.

Now we’ve learned that his old family was an alien race called the Silly Willies and the City of Butts split apart (yes, this is how he put it) and one part of it is still up there, just hidden behind the moon where we can’t see it.

It’s all just silliness here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks for the dedication..