Pages

You can now find me writing here...

Monday, March 29, 2010

Whew... Weekend Over

Missoula Children's Theatre ~ Emporia production
Directed by Calida Davis & Leslie Youngblood

It's quite possible I put more miles on my vehicle this weekend that I typically do in a week -- maybe two. Between the Missoula Theatre production and 4-H activities, I was attached to my wheels, almost literally.

I am truly impressed with the whole Missoula setup and production and if they don't come to your town, you should look into it. The kids really had a lot of fun and I think the audience did too. This is the third year we've been involved -- Middle Munchkin for two and now Munchkin Boy for two. Both of them are already talking about next year. It's something we put on the calendar as soon as the dates are announced each year. 

Munchkin #1 has been working with the 4-H ambassadors and also with the 4-H exchange trip program. They've been busy with fundraisers. If you shop at JC Penney, this is the week you can "round up" your purchases to go toward local children's programs. In our area, donations go to 4-H programming. For the exchange program they worked on building blue bird houses this weekend which will be sold at the local garden show.


Munchkin Boy as one of the assistant directors. 
He had a great time. 

No comments: