Pages

You can now find me writing here...

Friday, January 29, 2010

Friday Fill-In



  1. Wouldn't it be easy to simply complete "Friday Fill-ins" prompts today rather than dwell on what's really inside my head?
  2. Life with my kiddos is simply better than ever!
  3. I love the taste of garden tomatoes, bleu cheese dressing, warm oatmeal scotchies, homemade pizza piled high with garden veggies, hot rhubarb crisp over vanilla ice cream, crisp pastured pork bacon, Cyp's Mexican rice, coffee with hazelnut cream, my sinful mocha chocolate chip cheesecake, my mother's biscuits and gravy, popcorn with fresh grated parmesan cheese, whole milk with chocolate, fresh strawberries and cream on angel food cake, fresh out of the oven bread with a little bit of butter on it... gosh I am so hungry now.
  4. It's a little crowded in there; the computers, the book shelves, the filing cabinets, the couches, and the gaming systems all reside in the living room.
  5. The first thing we're going to do is appreciate all that is good in our lives.
  6. Looking forward to the sounds of drip, drip, drip which will mean the sun is shining and this most recent round of snow is melting away.
  7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to maybe a movie at home with the family, tomorrow my plans include making soup and playing pinochle and Sunday, I want to figure out when it gets here

No comments: