1. The lesson I learned yesterday was even an old trivia game from the 90s can be a blast when played with my kids.
2. I still long to have a home where friends and family meet.
3. All these years and I still haven't learned when to keep my mouth shut.
4. It was a dark and stormy night when I arrived. (Actually, it must have been a clear night because the story is that the whole family spent the evening prior at the drive-in theater.)
5. The truth is I typically do leave my mouth shut and generally that works for me. Then sometimes I get the bright idea to open it and end up sorry.
6. How relieved I was to no longer be the center of attention when it was over with is what I remember most from that day.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to hanging with the family, tomorrow my plans include grocery shopping and a card game at my house and Sunday, I want to dive into a writing project that I've been looking forward to wrapping up!