Pages

You can now find me writing here...

Friday, December 25, 2009

We're not dreaming....


It's white out there!


Spent all of yesterday playing games and kicking back with the family. It was lovely and we barely put a dent in all the munchies I had collected. Here Middle Munchkin and I were sword fighting. I'm terrible at it. I lost every time. I was doing so poorly that the kids actually thought I might have had a bad Wii remote, so Middle Munchkin switched me. I lost just as quickly with the other, so it certainly must have been me rather than equipment malfunction.

Some time was also spent playing games with the relatives in Oregon! It is an awesome world we live in. Hubby's brother schooled him in tennis a few rounds before the boys took over and showed them how the game is really played. It would be cooler if they were here (or we were there) in person, but being able to play together even as we live multiple states away... wow.


Today we make the 4 block trek to the grandparents' house. Have I mentioned how grateful we are NOT to be on the road this week? Another merry day ahead.

1 comment:

cheryl said...

Over the railroad and through the woods, to Grandmother's house we go...