Pages

You can now find me writing here...

Friday, July 17, 2009

Friday Fill-In



1. Tortillas and just about anything you can spread on top make a quick and easy dinner.

2. Dear Husband: Stories, by Joyce Carol Oates is the book I'm reading right now.

3. July brings back memories of birthday celebrations... Mom, my brother Mike, Grandma Skaggs, cousin Carla, my niece Ashley, b-i-l Charles and my dear hubby... all born in July.

4. From my earliest days, my skill for procrastination was obvious.

5. They say if you tell your dreams, people will worry about your state of mental health.

6. It almost never hurts to take a little time to think it over, whatever it may be.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to the kids having a shorter list of piddly to-dos for the coming 4-H fair, tomorrow my plans include a family get-together with friends and Sunday, I want to see where the day takes me!

No comments: