Pages

You can now find me writing here...

Friday, December 19, 2008

TGIF

It's not often that I express a preference for one day of the week over another, but I sure am feeling warm fuzzies for a Friday this week. Maybe just looking foward to having hubby home for an entire day tomorrow... happy to have kept so busy with freelance projects this week (or to be at the end of a week that has been busy with WORK!)... looking forward to a couple of topsy turvy calendar weeks with the holidays and LOTS of days with hubby home, some game days and yummy eats days thrown in, and maybe a visit from my dad if the weather is nice.

Right now, the girls are in the kitchen making corn (corn? yeah, I don't know either) and singing at the top of their lungs. They did yoga together earlier today and giggled and laughed through the whole thing.

It's a Happy Friday 'round these parts. Hope you are having a Happy Friday, as well.

No comments: