Pages

You can now find me writing here...

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Timeless Tuesday: A Wedding

In the spirit of capturing images for tomorrow's memories, I'll post a recent photo. I took pictures for a friend's wedding on Friday. They turned out beautifully (probably because the bride and all involved were simply beautiful people) and I had so much fun documenting the occasion.



Of all the posed photos we took, however, I think the casual snapshots were my favorites.







I was just a few seconds slow to actually catch his finger in the cake (you can see the indentation dead center on the bottom layer). The best part was the way everybody laughed. Take a look at the bride's face and the way his mom is grinning as she tries to scold.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great photos. Beautiful bride.