Pages

You can now find me writing here...

Sunday, August 03, 2008

Reunited and it feels so good.



Dear Class of 1988,

Except for the part where I poured my Cuba Libre down the front of Michelle Ellis Reiman’s shirt, the twenty-year reunion of DCSH ‘88 went off smoothly and without incident. Okay, so there may have been a few other incidents, but the reports being returned seem to be unanimous that a lot of fun was had by all. At the very least, a bit of reminiscing was accomplished...




You can find the rest here. Photos. Awards. A bit of a recap. The big event is over. I've passed the baton to other planners. Whew! But it was a darned good time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Checked out your reunion website and photos - very cool and very well done.

Anonymous said...

I started school with the class of '88 and a couple years before graduation joined the class of '87 so I tend to think of '88 as my class still. This year I went back for the first reunion since I left and had a surprisingly good time. I'll be going back in a few weeks to visit some of the folks I ran into last time I was there.