Pages

You can now find me writing here...

Saturday, July 05, 2008

Gifts from Previous Residents



I probably spend far too much time complaining about various things the previous owners of our house did to the place. It's not good to carry such negative energy... and it's not as if I'm doing anything to this 100-year-old structure to greatly enhance it. Sometimes just holding it together is enough.

This week, however, I've been enjoying these gifts growing along the front of the house. This is our third summer here, and I honestly don't remember seeing them before. I think we may have arrived too late that first July to enjoy their beauty.

Anyway, they are beautiful. They definitely increase my desire to porch sit. Thank you, previous owners of my home, for planting them.

No comments: